The UM385/UM385BK's rugged handheld allows you to transmit easily from the wheel while keeping your focus on the waters ahead. Uniden recycles for a cleaner environment.
This product is no longer in stock
UM385 | UM385BK
The UM385/UM385BK's rugged handheld allows you to transmit easily from the wheel while keeping your focus on the waters ahead. Uniden recycles for a cleaner environment. To promote a cleaner environment, this product was manufactured in accordance with the RoHS limits the use of substances such as lead, mercury, and cadmium. PACKAGE INCLUDES: VHF Radio, Mounting Bracket
25 Watt Fixed Mount Marine Radio with DSC
• IPX4 JIS4 Waterproof Level
• All USA/International/Canadian Marine Channels, including the new 4-Digit, and the Canadian “B” Channels.
• Memory Channel Scan
• Triple Watch Feature
• Hi/Lo Power Switch
• S.A.M.E. Weather Alert (Specific Area Message Encoding) During a NOAA Weather or Emergency Alert, a code for your specific location will alert you to severe conditions in your immediate area.
• Backlit Keypad and Display • Channel Names - The user can assign names to all marine channels for quicker reference.
• DSC (Digital Selective Calling) - Includes Distress Button, Position Send and Request. Gives you the ability to press one button to call for help during an emergency. Full Class D DSC capability. High performance transceiver ensures clear communication and helps prevent and reject interference.
• DSC capability including distress and individual calling
• DSC Position Send and Request - Allows you to send and receive position information between your boat and other boats.
|Channels||All USA, International & Canadian Marine Channels|
|Frequency Range||156 - 163 MHz|
|Power Output||1 watt or 25 watt (user selectable)|
|Selectivity||70 dB @ ±25 kHz (nominal)|
|Display Color||Orange Backlit LCD|
|Dimensions||H 2.62 inches x W 6.4 inches x L 5.12 inches (without Heat Sink)|
|Shock and Vibration||Meets or exceeds EIA standards, RS152B and RS204C|
|Status Indicators||Transmit power, Scan mode, Triple Watch mode, Battery High, Battery low, USA, CAN, INT, Alert, Memory, GPS, Message, Weather band, GPS status and Channel Display|
|Supply Voltage||Nominal 13.8V DC, negative ground (10.5 VDC to 16.0 VDC)|
Do you have a question about your order status or a purchase you are considering? We're here to help!
|Address:||6030 Marshalee Drive, Suite 721, Elkridge, MD 21075|
Mac Support Assistant
Windows Support Assistant