The MHS335BT is the perfect companion...
The MHS335BT is the perfect companion for even the most perilous seas. Its completely submersible design is equipped to handle the weather and the waves, while remaining your fail-proof lifeline to the information and communication that keeps you safe at sea. Whether facing rough waters or enjoying smooth sailing, the MHS335BT is easily within reach throughout it all.
This product is no longer in stock
• Largest Screen in Class*
• Full Class D Industry Standard DSC - Meets ITU-R M.493-13, 14, IEC 62238
• Integrated GPS Receiver – WAAS, SBAS, QZSS for worldwide accuracy
• Bluetooth® Wireless – Use smartphone app to set up the radio and to text message other VHF text message capable radios
• Auto Plot to Distress Call – Built-in compass screen
• Water Activated MOB – Automatically activates Distress feature when in water
• Water Activated Emergency Strobe Light – Automatically activates when in water
• 6 Watt Transmit Power – Transmits at full power to ensure maximum range
• Floating Radio – Rated IPX8 (submersible to 4.9 feet for 30 minutes)
• NOAA Weather Channels – Weather Alert and S.A.M.E. local location alerts
• Noise Cancel – For both received and transmitted audio
• Waypoint Navigation – Navigate to your stored locations using the compass screen
• Smartphone App (Android™ and iOS®) – Set up by entering DSC directory information, text message other VHF radios, update radio firmware
Do you have a question about your order status or a purchase you are considering? We're here to help!
|Address:||6030 Marshalee Drive, Suite 721, Elkridge, MD 21075|